Terms & Conditions
SALE OF TICKETS
Tickets can only be purchased from this web site by a valid credit card and will be available for collection at the Box Office. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Latecomers can spoil the enjoyment of others and are therefore only admitted at the manager's discretion but no later than 15 minutes after the performance starts. Programme details are correct at time of going to press. However, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the advertised programme.
Seat reservations are allocated automatically by our system on a best available basis but you are at liberty to choose your own seats subject to availability. By purchasing tickets via this web site you agree that:
(a) you will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and
(b) we make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the cinema.
(c) we may, at our discretion, refuse to sell tickets to you or withdraw any tickets from sale via this web site.
Members’ preview tickets are available to book from the Box Office on 0203 350 3490 from 9am on the Friday morning before the Sunday screening. Seats will be allocated as normal when you book, and each member is entitled to bring one guest only.
Tickets are made available subject to the classification given by the BBFC. Suitable age identification must be presented at the Box Office upon collection of the tickets.
Discounts are only available to Electric House and Every House members. Discounts can be claimed by verifying your membership with a valid membership number and password.
GIFT CARDS & VOUCHERS
The Electric Cinema gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
The minimum amount required to activate the Electric Cinema is £30. The maximum amount that may be on a card is £200. Cards may be purchased between those amounts in £5 increments.
You may use the Electric Cinema gift card to purchase cinema tickets at the Electric Cinema Portobello or the Electric Cinema Shoreditch, for any seat type providing there are sufficient funds on the gift card, remaining funds on the gift cards may be used to purchase the following:
- Electric Cinema Portobello – sweets, food and drink at the Cinema Bar, food and drink at the Electric Diner.
- Electric Cinema Shoreditch – Grab & Go items, food and drink at Barber & Parlour Kitchen, gift cards are not redeemable at the Cheeky Parlour or Neville Barber on treatments or retail items.
When you use the Electric Cinema gift card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. Change will not be given. Any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
To find out your card balance please visit us at the Box Office, click the link above or phone the Box Office: Portobello - 020 7908 9696 / Shoreditch 0203 350 3490
The Electric Cinema gift card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or vouchers. Purchases of gift cards are non refundable.
The Electric Cinema cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or for any unused amounts on those cards.
Refunds/exchanges of cinema tickets purchased with the Electric Cinema gift card will be made in accordance with Cinema’s refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Electric Cinema will cancel the value of the gift card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
The Electric Cinema reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. The Electric Cinema reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.
Applicable to both sites (Babington House and Soho Farmhouse):
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Maximum 2 persons per i3 and i8 vehicle tickets, maximum 4 person per X5 40e vehicle ticket
- Each i3 and i8 vehicle ticket costs £50
- X5 40e vehicles can be booked for up to 4 persons at £75/vehicle
- Customers booking X5 40e vehicles for up to 4 persons do so at their own risk as viewing may be restricted.
- Allocated vehicles are reserved with ticket purchase, by purchasing your ticket, you agree that:
a) You will accept the vehicle reserved for the ticket purchased; and
b) We make no warranties or representations to you that your vehicle will be in a particular row or section
c) We may, at our discretion, refuse to sell tickets to you or withdraw any tickets from sale via this website.
d) In the event of any adverse or inclement weather conditions, we reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, change the location of the Drive-In cinema screening to our indoor cinema screens.
Opening times and Access
- Doors open 7pm, screenings start 8.30pm
- Non-members (except hotel guests) will not have access to the rest of the site.
- No entry to the site after 8.30pm (this does not apply to members and hotel guests)
- There is no charge to park your vehicle at our sites.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated
Food and Beverage
- Please bear aware that due to the provision of food and drink on site and for food safety reasons, guests are not permitted to bring external food and beverages to the Drive-In.
- The programme is correct at time of press however we reserve the right to alter the advertised programme in exceptional circumstances. Guests will be informed of any change in the line up.
Back Row Sofa for Two and Front Bed Sofa for Two vouchers are redeemable at the Electric Portobello only.
Once booked, tickets are non-transferable and a gift voucher is non-exchangeable for its cash value – in full or part thereof.